• Blondy
    Blondy Member Posts: 238
    Options
    I have a salon and I'm open 
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @Blondy

I'm buying an airfare. Damn, my memory has malfunctioned. Forgot the state borders are closed! 

I am now resorting to hats. 

Oh to have our one and only salon in town open. Ah well, at least we all look the same.
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,371
    Options
    Given we have only four reasons to be out and about, and having hair done isn’t one of them, most have already closed, including mine, for lack of customers. Oh and you can’t maintain 1.5 metres distance while having your hair done! But my hairdresser is opening for retail a couple of hours a week and will make up a pack of hair dye for regrowth! Which is thoughtful. 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    For all you budding sewers!  I did put this in Creative corner as well as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4c5eo_3-y0

Enjoy!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,576
    edited April 2020
    Options
    That is SO ME, @iserbrown - I can't even sew a straight hem!  LOL

@Afraser - yes, some of our hairdressers are still open tho reduced hours.  She is wearing a very good facemask (the type firies use in fires) and everything gets wiped & washed in some sort of disinfectant ....

• arpie
    Options
    Annie found this one about a son trying to talk his dad thru signing up for a Zoom Meeting with him ......

Multiply this by 20+ when I get my uke group online - and it is a bit like herding cats!!   LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY4vFj_fGWg
  • arpie
    Options
    OK .... this one will get your brain juices going into overdrive - in this picture, there is a Butterfly, a Duck & a Bat ......
    When you find them, just say FOUND 3 (or how many you found - not WHERE you found them.)

• Afraser
    Options
    Found 3
  • Afraser
    Options
    OK, slight cheat - a friend sent this a couple of days ago, took me about 5 minutes to find the third one!! 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Found 3