Friday Funnies

Options

Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    Excuse me @Artferret, Are you saying I am old?
  • Artferret
    Artferret Member Posts: 259
    Options
    Not at all @Blossom1961! I saw this in the herald sun the other day and had a good laugh...so totally relatable...not that I've done that yet...
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options
    @Artferret...I would appreciate it if you would remove your spy camera from my residence ASAP....
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Artferret I have SO done that, more than once...
  • Blossom1961
    Options

• Blossom1961
    Options
    The good thing about this group is I can post on Friday Funnies any day and because most of us have chemo brain, I can get away with it!
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    edited May 2019
    Options
    That one reminds me of a young girl who I taught many years ago @arpie. The children were all painting pictures of their Dads for a Father’s Night at the kindergarten for Father’s Day. We were helping by writing what the children wanted to say about their pictures and their Dad’s. This little girl told us “I painted my Daddy with his lipstick on. Daddy likes to dress up and put lipstick on” ! Maybe he was a clown!  ;)
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @Deanne
    Way back in the late 60's I was teaching year 1 in a school in a mining town in the Pilbara. 

There was a fantastic thunderstorm overnight and the children were all excited to talk about it.

One little boy announced that he was scared and got into bed with mum, "and Uncle Stephen must have been scared too, because he was in bed with mum."

Mum's husband was on night shift!

• Blossom1961
    Options
    @arpie So no different to now?
  • arpie
    Options
    @Blossom1961   Keep 'em guessin' is my mantra!   ;)  

You may 'look old', you may even 'feel old' - but there is no reason to 'act old'!  
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    @arpie My adult children look at me and say “I don’t want to know”, they look at their father and cry “I had no choice”

• arpie
    Options
    Yep - same as when I tidy the house!!