Waiting, waiting....

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Invitation to a free online information session.

Comments

• Kagisha
    Kagisha Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Mind in very dark place indeed, statements like "someone is going to ring you sometime next week", more waiting, more Endone, more not knowing what to do in the meantime...Waiting to find out what kind of torture is going to be recommended...Thinking of you all out there, sometimes positive thoughts are thin on the ground.
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @Kagisha have sent you a private message
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @Kagisha. R u waiting for a diagnosis??  Thinking of u xo
  • steplightly
    steplightly Member Posts: 185
    Options
    @Kagisha It is hare to do the waiting and the mind games that go along with that.  Thinking of you. Hope you find time to breathe and some space for calm along the way.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    @Kagisha if you have a phone number for anyone to do with your diagnosis, ring it first thing on Tuesday ( which will feel like a decade away)

If you are taking endone, I'll make the assumption you have had some sort of surgery, so you are  likely to feel pretty ordinary anyway. That it is a long weekend makes all this the perfect storm for you as many of us can appreciate. That the whole country goes on holiday when you are having one of the most stressful weeks of your life adds insult to injury
    Giovanna will have given you some information and numbers, give them a ring--we can try to help, but a supportive voice can make a great deal of difference. Marg xx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    @kagisha I don't know what you're waiting for but it's one of the worst feelings - not knowing what your results and your plan of action is going to be.  Seconding @zoffiel with ringing up on Tuesday if you can.  Do you have a breast care nurse?  If you have, I believe they can be really helpful in getting information.
  • Kagisha
    Kagisha Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Thank you so much for responding. Better day today, wishing you all better days!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Good to hear!  :)
  • Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Options
    @Kagisha glad to hear you’re feeling better today. 

Don't hesitate to jump on here anytime day or night. There’s always someone online and there’s always someone out there who can offer an ‘ear’ with some words of support. 

It’s my number one go to as I navigate this breast cancer path. 

Sending you lots lots of hugs xxxxxx