Here Goes

Options

Comments

• TabooGal
    TabooGal Member Posts: 146
    Options
    @Eastmum I think snow and ashes is the 6th book. I agree all books past the latest in the series aren't as easy to read. For me I think it's trying to add the new characters in and imagining Jamie as older. I too follow Diana on facey. Love it when she shares parts of her current book. 
    Good luck tomorrow *big hugs*
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    I do love a long series of thick books. It's my birthday in a few weeks, if someone asks me what I'd like I'll say Book One I think!
  • TabooGal
    Options
    @kmakm Start putting hints out now!
  • kmakm
    Options
    Hints are useless in my family. As @tigerbeth says, a list on the fridge might be the best move!
  • TabooGal
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @kmakm make sure it's in huge marker pen!
  • kmakm
    Options
    He he, will do!
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I remember reading Outlander when it first came out!

Re: Income Protection - check your Super policy @taboogal.  Mine is still in the assessment stage although all of my doctors have said that it won't get knocked back.  Living on air since December!  The worst thing about it is that you have to do the specified time frame not working.  If you go back to work for even a couple of hours, you negate it and have to start again.  It's ridiculous.  There have been times when I could have done some work at home and it would have been a win for everyone.  But I just don't know when and how long those times are going to be.  
  • TabooGal
    Options
    @sister Buggar about the Super! I am going to have to wait and see how I go through treatment. Maybe they will let me do some work at home. So far work has been amazing with not deducting for all of the appointments I had leading up to my diagnosis. For which I am very grateful. Pretty sure I will lose a days pay for not going in on Monday. I'll need to work on a tight budget. Have a great day! *hug*
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lulu28
    Lulu28 Member Posts: 12
    Options
    I was advised to get my implanon out. They can become hard to locate if left for a long time. It wasnt as bad as i thought it would be
  • kmakm
    Options
    Phew! Good to hear. K xox
  • Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Options
    Hi @TabooGal
    Just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow. Please keep in touch and let us know how you go.
    xxxx
  • TabooGal
    Options
    @Eastmum aww you're so sweet. Am anxious. Will be a long night. Will keep you posted. 
  • Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Options
    Don't hesitate to jump online if you're up in the night @TabooGal - there's always someone who can't sleep! Looking forward to hearing you're on the other side of this one. xxxx