Here I go again

2»

Comments

• Dawnc
    Dawnc Member Posts: 31
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    They make a beautiful couple and your granddaughter's smile says it all @Dawnc
    Wishing you all the best for 14th, you know we are here if you need us.  Jane x
  • Dawnc
    Dawnc Member Posts: 31
    Me & Leigha. Sorry I dont know how to post a photo AND add writing will learn as I go along. I think I should write first then add picture? maybe someone can advise thanks.
  • Jandy232
    Jandy232 Member Posts: 15
    Hi Dawn, one positive in your situation is that apparently mucinous tumours are somewhat less likely to metastasise to other parts of the body. Mine was mucinous too and that's what I was told. Although it was still aggressive like yours and I needed chemo. It's tough but you'll get through this. Good luck and enjoy the wedding.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    @Dawnc fabulous pics - hope u had an amazing day. 
  • Finch
    Finch Member Posts: 302
    Beautiful photos . The happiness shines in your faces.  Now get stuck into your treatment. We're all behind you , going through treatments of our own, or finished and offering support. Keep in touch. We all hold hands together here. XXXX 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    edited May 2018
    Beautiful photos dawnc, 
    to write and post here 
    try this either write first or after posting a photo hit the enter button and it should go down a line for you to write before you post 

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Xxx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    What radiant photos, beautiful open smiling faces! Quite the tonic @Dawnc, you must be very proud. K xox