2»

Comments

• Dawnc
    Dawnc Member Posts: 31
    Options
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    They make a beautiful couple and your granddaughter's smile says it all @Dawnc
    Wishing you all the best for 14th, you know we are here if you need us.  Jane x
  • Dawnc
    Dawnc Member Posts: 31
    Options
    Me & Leigha. Sorry I dont know how to post a photo AND add writing will learn as I go along. I think I should write first then add picture? maybe someone can advise thanks.
  • Jandy232
    Jandy232 Member Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi Dawn, one positive in your situation is that apparently mucinous tumours are somewhat less likely to metastasise to other parts of the body. Mine was mucinous too and that's what I was told. Although it was still aggressive like yours and I needed chemo. It's tough but you'll get through this. Good luck and enjoy the wedding.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @Dawnc fabulous pics - hope u had an amazing day. 
  • Finch
    Finch Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Beautiful photos . The happiness shines in your faces.  Now get stuck into your treatment. We're all behind you , going through treatments of our own, or finished and offering support. Keep in touch. We all hold hands together here. XXXX 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Beautiful photos dawnc, 
    to write and post here 
    try this either write first or after posting a photo hit the enter button and it should go down a line for you to write before you post 

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Xxx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    What radiant photos, beautiful open smiling faces! Quite the tonic @Dawnc, you must be very proud. K xox