Happy Easter

Options
Giovanna_BCNA
Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
edited March 2018 in Community news and events

Wishing all of our online community members and their families a safe and happy Easter!

Tagged:

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Happy Easter to everyone. Stay safe.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Wishing everybody a very happy Easter. Whether you celebrate this time of year as a religious occasion or a festival of chocolate, it's a time of hope, rebirth, renewal, and a celebration of life. I reckon that suits this forum remarkably well  <3:*  <3

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Happy Easter
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
  • kmakm
    Options
    And happy Passover too!
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    Happy Easter to you all 

• Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Happy Easter to everyone!! My hubby & I made Hot Cross buns today. The recipe belonged to my late father who was a baker. Bought back lots of happy memories when my sister & I used to "help" him bake when we were kids!! They turned out OK but not as good as his!! Have a safe & happy weekend to everyone & enjoy the chocs, buns & celebrating the special reason of this long weekend. If anyone has reasons to indulge....it's us!! Hugs xxxx
  • kmakm
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @Anne65 What a gorgeous thing for you to do today! I find baking so therapeutic & relaxing. On Sunday I'm going to make a Simnel Cake, something I do every Easter. For you to have that beautiful connection with your father, just lovely! Have a wonderful long weekend, you deserve it. We all do  :)<3
  • kmakm
    edited March 2018
    Options
    What a terrific idea @Sister! Still doing them here but I might make that suggestion in a couple of years time. Cute!
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    that is awesome ..... 

• Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone :) 

• Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    @kmakm Enjoy making that Simnel Cake today. That will be delicious & very traditional this time of year. We are going to make more hot cross buns today so hopefully my late father will be smiling down on me again as I attempt to recreate his wonderful recipe! Have a Happy Easter & enjoy some relaxing time over the weekend to enjoy that cake & chocs!! xx
  • kmakm
    Options
    Thank you @Anne65. My chemo indigestion has reared its ugly head so I'm doing little bites today! I hope you have a lovely day too. Kate xox  <3