One of 'those' days

Options
Molly001
Molly001 Member Posts: 419
It's a cry'n' in the shower, how the F did I get here and 'how do I move forward with my life' kinda day. Emotional, achey, everthing's such an effort. Wondering if it's all worth it. Sigh, tomorrow's another day. 

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I know those days... Hope it lifts soon @Molly001. It is worth it.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @Molly001 - sorry to hear u are having a bad day - I hope tomorrow will be better xo
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    Some days are just like that. 
    XO
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options

Hi there @Molly001 so sorry to hear you’ve had a shitty day we’ve all had the,, hope the little minions give you a little giggle. Hang in there love. Please touch base tomorrow so we know how you are. Biggest hug. Margie xxx 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I feel ya... Hang in there. It will pass, and I hope it passes quickly. K xox
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options

Hugs @Molly001 you are doing it girl one day at a time and if today was a teary day that is ok 
    hope you get a good sleep and wake up ready to take on the new day tomorrow. 
    Soldiercrab
  • Londog
    Londog Member Posts: 19
    Options
    I felt exactly the same.  All my thoughts were so negative and I just wanted to feel sorry for myself.  Curl up an lick my wounds.  I feel better today.  It felt good to release the sadness!  Good night's sleep.
  • Molly001
    Options
    Thank you wonderful ladies. I knew you'd understand. No point telling the fam 'cos I'm 'cured' and meant to be so very grateful, which I am, but I still sometimes get down at the shitt'n' mess it's left behind in every single aspect of my being. Nevertheless, my mood is slightly better today despite my lower back giving me hell. Back to the oncol next Thurs to investigate. Mystery pains that won't go away, ongoing fatigue, poor mental health and two demanding littlies and my oncol is wondering if I'm back to 'normal' with work etc as I finished active treatment in Sept. Ha! I'm only 40 but feel 80 atm. If I had a single scrap of vitality I'd stand up to the bully in my life, which would greatly improve my mental state, but, alas, stuck in the rut for now but with plenty of positives to keep me optomistic and trudging along.
  • kmakm
    Options
    Sigh. I had a terrible night's sleep and now I am having one of 'those' days myself...
  • Molly001
    Options
    Sorry to hear that @kmakm. Hopefully will pass soon. Getting pain and fatigue under controll is half the battle, so lack of sleep is not good!
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @kmakm
    Hope it makes you feel better to know no matter how far along the journey we are we sometimes have one of those days!  It's the reality of where you are at and the unknown!
    Allow yourself some quiet time for reflection and find time for something for you alone, if you can within your busy household, even if it is to read a chapter in a book, listen to a song or a drop of fresh air!
    If the fog of sadness hangs around then perhaps try the helpline at BCNA 
    Take care
  • kmakm
    Options
    Thanks @Molly001. I've had a little cry and now I'm going to pull up my big girl socks and try for a short walk to improve my mental health. Sunny here today, so the Vit D should help too.
  • kmakm
    Options
    Thanks @iserbrown