Results of the Beacon name survey

Options
2»

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Thank you, Christine and best wishes for you and your family.
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    Some big CEO shoes to fill and you will be missed Christine. <3

• onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Hi there Christine. Thanks for the update on the beacon survey and many thanks for all your effort over the past three years. Sounds like you’ve more than earned your retirement,  and as you know,  family is the most important thing in life especially when faced with challenge of cancer as well.  Enjoy your retirement with your lovely family. Eat great food, and drink good wine while watching the sun set (that’s my favourite). Margie
  • Scared Mum
    Scared Mum Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Thank you, Christine, for letting us know
    Excellent result   
    I hope you have a lovely retirement
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,371
    Options
    Christine
    A difficult road ahead but you more than most will know what can be done and what is possible. As the online forum has shown many times, resilience and determination are powerful things. My best wishes and thanks for the work you have done with BCNA. 
  • traveltext
    traveltext Member Posts: 253
    Options

Christine
    Many thanks for your adroit handling of the Beacon name-change issue. I truely believe the decision to retain the newsletter title is in BCNA’s best interests.

I really wish you well in your retirement. Certainly will be a good period to reflect on your achievements and plan towards other goals. And, of course, your daughter will have the benefit of your extra care and attention. This is a win-win outcome.