Income Protection

Options
2»

Comments

• Beryl C.
    Beryl C. Member Posts: 270
    Options
    @Sister I'm a retired early childhood teacher - its a very tough job for even the fittest, please make your health and well being your priority. Do you have someone who can assist you both with the convoluted nonsense of claims - one or two incorrect words and you're back to the beginning. This is further stress which you don't need and you know this. Income protection may be your best option for Term One, this will give you time to assess future options. Always keep asking, each person responds to treatment in their own way and this is something that you can't predict. Do you have a breast care nurse? I have found them to be very supportive and very practical. xBeryl
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    @Beryl C. My income protection came to an end last week as I started back at work after 10 months.  But I didn't receive anything from Super until the end of July (apparently they were putting a new system in (!) and then my claim manager left (!!)) and it took a couple of months more to simply get a statement from them as to the breakdown of the money.  I do have my husband to work it out, thank goodness.