Easter Break

Options
Kat09
Kat09 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 269

Hi everyone, I just wanted to wish you all a great Easter Break and hope that you all spend it doing the things that you love and enjoy.

Kat xx

Comments

• Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Thanks @Kat09.  My husband and I are leaving the Gold Coast straight from work and driving down to Coal Point (near Toronto, Newcastle) with an overnight stop in Coffs. We'll spend the weekend with his family before trekking straight home on Monday. It will be lovely - all our nieces and nephews are having babies so we will be surrounded by 7 little ones under 6.
    Wishing you all a peaceful, safe and happy Easter.  Jane xx
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
    Options
    @kat09 Same to you!!! I must admit it sort of gets lots in School Holidays, but hopefully everyone has a safe time and enjoy the things that matter. x M
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    Im going to paint the laundry! Love to you all
  • melclarity
    Options
    I want Apple Pie!!!!!! YUMMY! My kids are coming to spend Saturday with myself and my Partner, we are going to go out and have a buffet lunch. I'm really looking forward to it...6 weeks since my kids went to live with my ex so its tough going...the baby is doing VCE so I wanted stability whilst I recover. Miss them terribly, what was meant to be a couple of months has turned into indefinite... :neutral:
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Which flight should I arrive on for apple pie @primek?
    @melclarity Sending you comfort at this time young people change constantly you can't predict their choices down the path  <3
    Enjoy your time with them...
    @adean what colour? 
    If I find a thermomix recipe making quince paste....
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    Oh yum virtual chocolate eggs no calories   :) thank you for sharing @kayvie
  • melclarity
    Options
    Awww thanks Alice :smiley:
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Options
    Happy Easter to everyone. May the easter bunny  bring you lots and lots of eggs. My son gave me a birthday gift for a year pass to the Melbourne Aquarium...so I will be seeing lots and lots of fish over easter. I am still not sure why? Fish are okay but I have never expressed a wish to go to the Aquarium that often.  Oh well nice to get presents.
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    Ah Easter, 4 glorious days with no appointments, bliss! My oncology doctor is also having the whole 4 days off so he should be bright eyed and bushy tailed when he gets back to work. Dad got great news yesterday, the cancer is still only in his bones which although painful is not yet life threatening. I am still not fussed on chocolate since the chemo a year ago but I will put on a brave face and indulge a little in front of the kids. Have a great Easter everyone. <3
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,378
    Options
    Husband's making hot cross buns, looking forward to four days not working at a pretty hectic time of the year for me. A safe and peaceful Easter to all. 
  • LMW
    LMW Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Happy Easter to all you wonderful people!!! Enjoy you time doing whatever it is that makes you happy xoxo
  • wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Options
    Happy Easter to you all ! I find that I dont enjoy chocolate as much as I use too since starting back on chemo. My husband bought me a lovely Easter egg , so I won't knock it back. Had coffee with friends this morning and have been invited to have lunch at my son and daughter in laws house on Sunday, which I'm really looking forward too. Enjoy the Easter break.
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    I reckon I'm going to have to sacrifice my waistline and enjoy chocolate by proxy for everyone who no longer enjoys it!
    Image result for image of a glutton
    I'm sure it will be hard but someone should do it - oooh and I'm going to change my name to glutton too!!!!
     Happy Easter Everybody - hope everyone has a gorgeous, happy, relaxing, wonderfully loving Easter.
    Xx Cath