Comments

• Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Sending positive thoughts for good results today @sandramj.   Jane xx
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Hope all goes well and you soon have a treatment plan. 
  • sandramj
    sandramj Member Posts: 253
    Options
    WELL after a rough start to the day with two biopsies booked and another one after finding another lump in the left breast - I just got great news that all of the new lumps were benign and so surgery will go ahead tomorrow with just the one lump to be removed and hopefully will be a HUGE success and it will be onward and upward with radiations and whatever else is necessary to rid this from my body.   I'm actually looking forward to the surgery tomorrow now - weird - but after thinking the worst with each new lump they found having surgery tomorrow feels like a breeze compared to what I was thinking.    
    THANK YOU to all of you wonderful people on here who support one another - I love this forum and look forward to talking to you all more and hearing your stories and gripes occasionally as we are entitled to.   :)<3
  • primek
    Options
    It's a relief to get the cancer out. I wish you a now uncomplicated surgery. Kath x
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    that is awesome @sandramj
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    Options
    Oh Sandra, that's promising news for you. Hoping that it all goes well for you. Sending a big cuddle, Trace
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Oh Sandra, that's promising news for you. Hoping that it all goes well for you. Sending a big cuddle, Trace
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Wonderful news @sandramj and also brilliant that this has enabled a deeper bond and greater communication between you and your hubby. All the best for a speedy recovery from your surgery tomorrow. Xx Cath
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
    Options
    Ohhhh that's such wonderful news! I'm so happy to hear you feeling so much brighter. Xxx hugs Melinda 
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Options
    I'm so pleased to hear your news @sandramj
    Wishing you all the best for tomorrow, you are in good hands and one step closer to being cancer free!  We will be thinking of you. Take care, 
    Jane xx
  • sandramj
    Options
    STOP PRESS. after ten days of not take Ng fish oil and removing Plavix (blood thinners) from Webster pack, this morning I took the Plavix with the other 8 meds and so SURGERY has been cancelled. Dr is hoping to schedule for Saturday. I felt so embarrassed and stupid for causing Ng said China drama at the hospital and with the radiology department ect. So I'm home feeling embarrassed and waited Ng to hear new date and time.  
    Thank you all for you lovely comments and support.  
    Cant wait till this is past and I can guve back to this blog.  
  • primek
    edited March 2017
    Options
    We all make mistakes. But oh bugger. Get a pill box and pop the pills into it...removing the ones you shouldn't have or just pay for a new Webster with them removed 
    ..better safe than sorry.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Options
    Oh that's a shame sandramj.  You must be disappointed but in the big picture a couple of extra days to wait will be forgotten. Much better you are safe! Sending best wishes for Saturday.
    Jane xx
  • sandramj
    Options
    Hello ladies,
    I am home now after the wide incision and removal of the tumour and ?4 lymph nodes and await the results from Dr on Thursday.  Delaying the surgery by those couple of days seemed to work well for me as I had the Dr's favourite people able to work with him in theatre for my surgery on a Saturday morning - so yet another valuable lesson in TRUSTING THE PROCESS.  My recovery has been great thus far and I found the exercises the physio gave me very helpful and am actually doing them regularly :) She also showed me that target had Post-Op Bras for $20 and lo and behold the first Target store I went into had them.  I had tried the "R bras' as advertised on the tele but there was not nearly enough support for a D cup much less DD.  
    I am hoping and asking my angels and the Universe to ensure no cancer was in my lymph nodes and my course for this journey will be simple and safe.  If, however, the results are otherwise I will deal with that at the time.  
    I felt VERY comfortable going under with the wonderful staff and very confident that the best result would be achieved by the Dr and his team, as was possible.  I am a bit concerned about the radiation but will cross that bridge when I come to it.  I hear some people are quite sick with it and others have no signs except a bit of "tan".  
    Thank you all for your wonderful messages - although I could not post while in hospital due to the iPhone not wanting to allow me to log in, I was still able to receive all our essays vie email.  THANK YOU.  It really helped.  
    Keep up the good work on here and I hope to be able to give back something in the near future.  :)<3