Lump found 1 month ago now removal of breast

Options
2»

Comments

• RNSW
    RNSW Member Posts: 121
    Options
    Hi @yollydolly, just wanted to send you hugs and best wishes. Yes your personality takes a knock but you can do this take one step at a time and you will get through it xo
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
    Options
    Yollydolly, am so glad you have a plan in place and things are moving for you, I think that is half the battle. Let us know how you go. Hugs Melinda xo
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Hey yolly
    It's just hair. This from a woman who donated 140 grams of pristine undied locks to a charity that makes wigs for bald women. The irony was not lost. This is a shit of a disease.
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Hi Yollydolly, great you have a date locked in and you can get moving.  One step closer to being cancer free!!
    Sounds like you have a wonderful support team - we are also here for you :smile:
    I hope the next couple of weeks go quickly for you, keep in touch with your progress.   Take care, Jane xx
  • Isaidso
    Isaidso Member Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi Yollydolly, You will definitely get lovely support here. I've also found that you get answers to questions you hadn't even thought to ask!
    It is good to have that surgery date locked in and as Jane said one step closer to being cancer free. Take care Terrie 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Hello Yollydolly
    I noticed you mentioned Echuca. We have family living in Echuca and Moama. Will you have to travel away from Echuca for the surgery and the radio and or chemo?
    Take care 
  • yollydolly
    yollydolly Member Posts: 5
    Options
    I will have to travel to bendigo (which is an hour away) ,and radio is in bendigo as well. But hopefully chemo is in Echuca !!

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    That's not too bad ! Here's hoping chemo is Echuca. Aunt from Mathoura had to go to Shepparton and Melbourne.  It was a few years ago so pleased for you that services have come closer. Bendigo is not far
    Take care
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Hi Yollydolly, hope your surgery went well on 15th and that you are gradually recovering. Wishing you all the best for your results.  Take it easy while you are healing and be gentle with yourself.  Sending a hug, Jane xx