Older posts first setting, admin

Options
Brenda5
Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
edited May 2016 in General discussion

I was wondering if its possible to have an optional older posts first setting in our blogs. Yesterday I went to my blog and scrolled back to see what my first posts were like, since I recommended a new user to read them. It took me a good 5 mins of scrolling through over 80 posts to get there. A reverse order option would be good or have a second "next" button on the top instead of having to scroll down to the bottom to get to it would be good. 

Comments

• Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hi Brenda,

We used to have page numbers listed under the first page so that you could jump straight to the beginning if you wanted to, or any point in between.  Don't know why it was changed, as it worked so well, instead of the interminably slow page-to-page that we have now.  Michelle x

• Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    edited May 2016
    Options

That's a good idea, Brenda5. This is part of the broader problem that posts are too hard to find and that members lose track of them. We are working on this and expect to have a solution in place over the next few months. Stay tuned!

• Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    edited May 2016
    Options

My Messages showed that ChristineM had responded to this post - where is it??  Cosette was there instead. 

• Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited May 2016
    Options

Yes I wonder where her post went!!!!!II bet I know where it went...she has been banned from BCNA !! Why? BCNA,you have a lot to answer for on this blog.It doesn't matter if you delete my post...or even ban me too.Im only saying this so people know what is going on.May I ask...who can we actually complain to when we want to? Cheers!!

• lisboy
    lisboy Member Posts: 91
    edited May 2016
    Options

Yes it beggars belief that she has been banned. I would also like to know what the grievance or complaints process is. 

• jd48
    jd48 Member Posts: 484
    edited May 2016
    Options

I sure 2nd the suggestion to have the 'next' button top of the page as well as on the bbotto

And it would be fabulous if we could have the ability to choose if we want oldest or newest posts on top of page ??

Jel.

This discussion has been closed.