Feeling nervous now

Options

Comments

• nonkyboy
    nonkyboy Member Posts: 188
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I just got home from hospital and angiogram went well with no blockages found thank goodness.  Cardiologist has already called and left a message with the breast surgeon so hopefully I hear from her in the next couple of days. On a side note while at the hospital today, prior to the angiogram the receptionist told me she booked my other "procedure" in yesterday. I said would that be the breast surgery by any chance and she said yes and she's almost sure it was on the 13th September. So three weeks away. I think they must have put me on the list as a tentative which I'm hoping will now be the real date. I have the gynae surgery on Monday coming up so that will be good to have that over with prior to the breast surgery. Feeling more hopeful tonight and certainly relieved hat I don't need stents etc at this stage.
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    Good to hear, that will bring the blood pressure down!!
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Oh what a relief. Green light to go. X
  • nonkyboy
    Options
    The hospital called me this afternoon. Surgery is definitely on the 13th September. Preadmission visit next Friday. Only three more weeks so I am happy with that.
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Yayyyyyyyy!!!!! @nonkyboy that's awesome news!!!!
  • nonkyboy
    Options
    Thanks @socoda. I an hsppy to have a date again. This will be one month after  my original date and three months post diagnosis.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Fantastic news.
  • Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    Options
    Fantastic news x
  • Barney74
    Barney74 Member Posts: 89
    Options
    All the best with everything xx
  • steplightly
    steplightly Member Posts: 185
    Options
    Hope all goes well for you now nonkyboy.  We were diagnosed around the same time so I am pleased you have the all clear to do whatever needs to be done and you get some head space rest about all this and the other bits now falling into place with it.  Thinking of you.
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    Good news @nonkyboy
  • nonkyboy
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I had the preadmission clinic visit this morning and all is in place now for the surgery. I will be busy with the kids leading up to the 13th and of course trying to get the house clean. My daughter and her partner arrive from the UK for a three week holiday 12 days after my surgery so I'm trying to get everything done before I go into hospital. Not an easy task with a 1,2 and 3yo in the house lol. Amy's partner has never been to Australia so I don't want his first impression of our house to be OMG
  • Nenemiles
    Nenemiles Member Posts: 54
    Options
    I wish you well for your surgery on the 13th my surgery is also on the 13th lol. Best wishes
  • nonkyboy
    Options
    Thanks @Nenemiles. Good luck for yours too. Mine will be late afternoon I think so will be a long day. Hope all goes well for you.
  • Barney74
    Barney74 Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Good luck for surgery .spring clean is always good to keep mine busy i did that x