I’m back

Options

Comments

• Michele B
    Michele B Member Posts: 136
    Options
    Sending positive vibes @TripleTea. So sorry you have to face this again. Fingers crossed a local recurrence, this really is a bitch of a disease. Big hugs xx
  • TripleTea
    TripleTea Member Posts: 59
    Options
    @onemargie you do make me smile! I will get myself some of those lovely big florals ASAP!

So I saw the surgeon yesterday and she admitted me to hospital this morning and today I have had a CT, bonescan and an ultrasound of my other armpit. Tomorrow morning they are doing a full axillary clearance.
     I’m still shit scared and anxious awaiting these scan results! If they come back clear she said this is still beatable and we will go for broke(not really sure what she means by that).

I will need chemo & radio but obviously won’t know what type or regime until after surgery and healing. Still can’t believe I’m back on this bloody roller coaster! 

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Good luck @TripleTea. Dark times, but we must plod on. M xx
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,578
    Options
    All the best @TripleTea - we'll be thinking of you  xxx

Great to see you back, @onemargie - you were a wonderful support to me when I was diagnosed early last year xx

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Thinking of you @TripleTea and everything is crossed for you 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    The biggest of hugs. :*<3:*
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    @TripleTea. Hopefully you get your results today and a plan of attack to kick the arsehole in the balls  Keep us posted  biggest hugs. Margie x
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    @arpie. Nice to hear from you too !, and just paying it forward as I was so well supported to when I was diagnosed. I’ll pop in from time to time but work and life in general has me super busy these days which is great xx 
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
    Hey @TripleTea Hope all goes well today.  Thinking of you and hopefully you will be kicking butt big time.  Crossing fingers and toes for you.  xo
  • Shellshocked2018_
    Shellshocked2018_ Member Posts: 283
    Options
    Hi TripleTea, hope all went well today.
    Crossing everything for the best outcome , my thoughts are with you.
    Kick this shit to the curb!
    Sending gentle hugs xoxo 
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Thinking of you today. 
    Paula xx 
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    That is good news @TripleTea . If having crap in your armpit can be considered good. You know what I mean.
    It's tough having to do it all again, but I'm still upright and grizzling three years after being in a similar situation. Hopefully you click with the new onc. Good luck MXX
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    It's crazy what we call good news but that is great @TripleTea