FRANNIE

Options
13»

Comments

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

had a better day today my son Steve turned up and we had a small party. i loved it and the partner ? well she didnt say much at all. but the kidds enjoyed themselves so did Oma and Grandpa. 

• Samantha Cunnington
    Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2015
    Options

this day sounds sooo much better than before..i am so sorry u had to endure those others-life can be pretty shit sometimes, but we are here to LIVE life and thats comes with good and bad (unfortuntely) i saw a saying the other day, can't remember the exact words but here goes---- True happiness comes not from enacting revenge on another but sitting back, smiling and letting Karma do its thing!!!!

Love to you Fran..seek out any support and from wherever when u need it...never let depression take hold-i'm sure it is as bad as the cancer itself at times (we have our counsellors number permanently on our phone!!)

Chin up..another new day agaon tomorrow

Sam  xxxx

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Sam, thanks, i am much better just a really bad day . and i know it is silly but sometimes as you too would know we have shit days.  my Doctor is good and Daryl is great. my Bi-Polar2 is mostly under control but some times i go in a heap guess that was one of them. 

how are you ? hope you are keeping okay i am bitching about dick head partners of sons and you are having your own hassles yet comfort me. you are one heck of a girl.

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Sam, thanks, i am much better just a really bad day . and i know it is silly but sometimes as you too would know we have shit days.  my Doctor is good and Daryl is great. my Bi-Polar2 is mostly under control but some times i go in a heap guess that was one of them. 

how are you ? hope you are keeping okay i am bitching about dick head partners of sons and you are having your own hassles yet comfort me. you are one heck of a girl.