FRANNIE

Options
FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited December 2011 in Day to day

MMMMM I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING SO HOPE THIS WORKS. WHAT IS THE TAG FOR , ? I AM OFF TO MELBOURNE TOMORROW TO TRAIN FOR COMMUNITY LIAISON LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. NERVOUS BUT CANT WAIT TO MEET THE OTHERS. 

FOUR YEARS DOWN AND I AM STILL HAVING HASSLES GIVES ME THE YOU KNOWS. MY PLATELETTES ARE TO LOW MY VIT D IS TO LOW MY LIVER FUNCTION ISNT 100% YET AND THE RADIATION HAS EFFECTED MY LUNG. BUT I AM JUST SO GLAD TO STILL BE ALIVE THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I WENT THROUGH AFTER DIAGNOSIS..

SORRY JUST NEEDED A BIT OF A SOOK. 

LOVE TO ALL XOXOXOFRANNIE.

Comments

• Cazz
    Cazz Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Frannie, wlecome to the forum and I hope you are enjoying your Community Liaison training. It was a turning point for me when I attended the training last year and met a wonderful group of women. Good luck with it all and I look forward to hearing about your experience at training.

Best wishes,

Caren x

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi everyone. and sorry for using upper case in past messages. 

well just home from training and yep it was fabulous. and everyone there were so inspirational. it's wonderful to be able to talk with so many of you. but sad in another way because it shows how many have breast cancer. my husband daryl and i are going away for two weeks break but i will have lap top with me and when i return will be better prepared to go forth and advertise B.C.N.A and what they have to offer. i have learnt soooo much. shirl mentioned your sook up and yeah it got a laugh. thanks for the message cazz. xxx frannie.

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi everyone. and sorry for using upper case in past messages. 

well just home from training and yep it was fabulous. and everyone there were so inspirational. it's wonderful to be able to talk with so many of you. but sad in another way because it shows how many have breast cancer. my husband daryl and i are going away for two weeks break but i will have lap top with me and when i return will be better prepared to go forth and advertise B.C.N.A and what they have to offer. i have learnt soooo much. shirl mentioned your sook up and yeah it got a laugh. thanks for the message cazz. xxx frannie.

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks shirl. we are having a break for two weeks then i am going to get started. it is all verry exciting. 

frannie xxx

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

one of the girls at training said she felt every thing happens for a reason and that this is why she survived to help others thought that was wonderful. go rikki leigh.

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

I definately endorse Rikki Leigh's comments .... life is what we make it.  Community Liaison helped me to understand that  there is life after (and during) cancer and I am in charge of my own destiny.  If we can help others along the way then that is a bonus

Cheers ... Shirl xx

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

gee shirl you left a BIG impression on the girls there . thanks for support fran.

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi guys does anyone know how to post pictures on this forum or to send to the other cl's or do i have to put on email????

thanks fran

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Fran,

I am assuming you have a few images to upload so I would suggest adding them to an online photo sharing application like flickr http://www.flickr.com/

You can then put a link to your album in a new blog post.

As an example you can view the Flickr gallery for BCNA's recent forum in Wagga Wagga

Feel free to give me a call and I can talk you through it if you are having any problems.

Daina :-)

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

well we are at warnambool for two days. we went all along the great ocean road, we walked and walked and walked, we went down to some beaches which was okay but the walk back up the hill was a killer any ways every one stay well. fran

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

well we are at warnambool for two days. we went all along the great ocean road, we walked and walked and walked, we went down to some beaches which was okay but the walk back up the hill was a killer any ways every one stay well. fran

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi so i dont end up with 50 million bits in this blog how do i delete some? 

fran

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi so i dont end up with 50 million bits in this blog how do i delete some? 

fran

• Samantha Cunnington
    Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi fran...wish i had have looked here a couple of days ago..princetown is about 20 mins from here..and i was in warrnambool yesterday-having treatment...enjoy ur time away and next time ur heading in this direction let me know :)

Sam  xxx

• Samantha Cunnington
    Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi fran...wish i had have looked here a couple of days ago..princetown is about 20 mins from here..and i was in warrnambool yesterday-having treatment...enjoy ur time away and next time ur heading in this direction let me know :)

Sam  xxx