Options
124»

Comments

• colb
    colb Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Ree,

I think the Physio was just part of the care offered by the private hospital I went to. The breast care nurses came out a few times then the physio came about 2 or 3 times. I was 38 so don't think it was an age thing. The physio was fantastic she told me things no one else had and made me push myself that little bit harder to get full movement back which I have, my pilates instructor said I have 100% movement. The physio did make me stop using my little pillow thing given to me by the BC nurses she said I had to let my arm rest where it normally did. She was brilliant I am very grateful to her, and would recommend a physio consult.

Yah so glad it is Friday work is over, sitting here with my glass of bubbly one boob on ,one thrown on the bed  feeling lucky/ grateful my hubby still calls me sexy : - ) Life is good....

Have a fabulous weekend girls remember to take time out for you the house work will wait.

• colb
    colb Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Ree,

I think the Physio was just part of the care offered by the private hospital I went to. The breast care nurses came out a few times then the physio came about 2 or 3 times. I was 38 so don't think it was an age thing. The physio was fantastic she told me things no one else had and made me push myself that little bit harder to get full movement back which I have, my pilates instructor said I have 100% movement. The physio did make me stop using my little pillow thing given to me by the BC nurses she said I had to let my arm rest where it normally did. She was brilliant I am very grateful to her, and would recommend a physio consult.

Yah so glad it is Friday work is over, sitting here with my glass of bubbly one boob on ,one thrown on the bed  feeling lucky/ grateful my hubby still calls me sexy : - ) Life is good....

Have a fabulous weekend girls remember to take time out for you the house work will wait.

• Ree
    Ree Member Posts: 27
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hiya girls,

Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that my surgery has all been organised and I'm finally getting my final implants! So excited - can you tell???  hahaha Going to happen on the 1st April - I think I might have already mentioned that - but it is all confirmed now. As usual, I'm last on the list for surgery so have all day to think and get nervous and stress about it, LOL. But of course I can understand that they need the early operating times for women who need the day services of the labs etc....

Spoke to my surgeon about the furry brazillians and she is as excited as me that I want to go with them. She has only done a couple before now but has found them to be much better in positioning than the traditional type. Something about them being similair to cockleburs - once they are in place, they will stick in spot. Of course, that is one of their flaunted capabilities, dramatically reducing the ocurrence of encapsulation which is part of why Mel is so excited about getting the go ahead to use them. Can't wait to have boobies the right shape and profile to actually fill a bra cup!!! Apparently she has broached the topic with several of her older patients but they get nervous about the thought that they are covered in polystyrene - althohg I looked at the specimen Melissa had in her office and found it to be a much nicer shape and feel to the traditional type - maybe I was merely projecting as it was what I was hoping to get??? They cetainly seemed to have a better projection than their same sized counterparts...

Anyhoo, just wanted to share some postive news. I hope everyone is well and taking care of themselves. Big hugs and can't wait for updates from you all!! I'll keep you all posted about how it goes - if I can stop squirming enough  :OP

Ree xoxox

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Ree -- what an interesting experience you're having with the Furry Brazilian implants.  It's great to hear your updates. 

I just wanted to give you a heads-up that when you post on this blog post, people may not find it as it was started back in January and new people may not visit here.

I think what you have to say would be of interest to lots of our members, so you might like to make a post in your own blog each time you have an update. That way they'll show up on the "All posts" page (which is here: http://www.bcna.org.au/node/all/blog/network ) and everyone will find them.

It's totally up to you what you do, though -- just letting you know what might give you the widest readership.  If you're not sure how to make a post in your blog just let me know and I can help you out. :)

-- Di