Unease

Options
13»

Comments

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Glad to hear that it was nothing serious. Hopefully the antibiotics will take care of that cough. Taking things easy at the beach should be just what the doctor ordered.

Hopefully work will get a bit less exhausting once you get back into the swing and everyone has a chance to catch up with you. It's nice that they take the time to check how you are.

Enjoy the mini break. :) Deanne xx
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hooray. Was thinking of you today and even said a prayer for you as I was driving to work. I am so glad it was not more serious. Enjoy your mini break, I am a definite fan of those. Rest up.
    Paula :)
  • Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Great news! No surfing or body boarding Janey!I love the beach and I'm a teeny bit jealous ;) Have fun! xoxo Robyn
  • Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm here looking at the lovely view of the blue sea and blue sky. Nothing is worrying me today. I hope you are all enjoying the day too.

Love Janey xxx
  • Tanya C
    Tanya C Member Posts: 43
    edited March 2015
    Options

Janey, I knew everthing was going to be alright.  Enjoy the time away with your daughter and make sure you catch a wave for me, but most of all lap up the sunshine and the fresh air and live it up... 

Love Tanya xxxxx   :)

• Tanya C
    Tanya C Member Posts: 43
    edited March 2015
    Options

Janey, I knew everthing was going to be alright.  Enjoy the time away with your daughter and make sure you catch a wave for me, but most of all lap up the sunshine and the fresh air and live it up... 

Love Tanya xxxxx   :)