Arty crafty types?

Options
13»

Comments

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

Well our group has a date for our pink day. i have finally cinvinced them to keep it as a mini field of women some wanted it as just a cancer remembrance but others that have attended my mini fields were dissapointed that some didnt want pink ladies. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO we win . gee i am good ha ha ha .

the local CWA is having a pink morning tea, and my son and fiancee are playing music banjo and fiddle and guitars they are in an old time band (bluegrass) so will let you know more later, and if anyone near by you are welcome to turn up. sorting out council etc at the moment.wish me luck 

mansfield shire is probably one of the worst when it comes to allowing permits to put the ladies in the ground depends who you are and who's pockets are lined. wish me luck Marita??????

• serenity11
    serenity11 Member Posts: 143
    edited March 2015
    Options

Fabulous idea for an art group.  I have taken up knitting again.  I havent made anything for years - since my kids stopped school really.  Now I have an inherited box or two of wool from my mum and have decided to make all her grandchildren blankets to remember their Oma by. 

Also decided to start putting together the photo albums - 30 years of photos to do.  Not sure how I will do it, but open to suggestions.

I figure two projects will take me a while, but I am keen too learn more.

Take care and happy craftying everyone.

• serenity11
    serenity11 Member Posts: 143
    edited March 2015
    Options

Fabulous idea for an art group.  I have taken up knitting again.  I havent made anything for years - since my kids stopped school really.  Now I have an inherited box or two of wool from my mum and have decided to make all her grandchildren blankets to remember their Oma by. 

Also decided to start putting together the photo albums - 30 years of photos to do.  Not sure how I will do it, but open to suggestions.

I figure two projects will take me a while, but I am keen too learn more.

Take care and happy craftying everyone.

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ah, knitting -- haven't done that in years!  I'd love to hear about your knitting projects. :)

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Okay, all -- I've set up the group, so please come and join.  It's here:

http://www.bcna.org.au/group/30653

If anyone has a recent creative 'thing' they'd like to supply for us to use as our first group image, let me know and I can upload it.

I'll set up a flickr account for us to use asap, but in the meanwhile, if you want to add a pic, just add it from wherever you currently upload your pics.

Di

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi all,

just to let you know, I've made the Creative Corner group posts private for now just so we don't annoy the rest of the network with our chatter while we get ourselves organised. So you'll need to join to see the posts and contribute.  

Here's the link again in case you missed it: http://www.bcna.org.au/group/30653

Anyone can still join, though -- they just won't see posts unless they join (hope that makes sense).

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi all,

just to let you know, I've made the Creative Corner group posts private for now just so we don't annoy the rest of the network with our chatter while we get ourselves organised. So you'll need to join to see the posts and contribute.  

Here's the link again in case you missed it: http://www.bcna.org.au/group/30653

Anyone can still join, though -- they just won't see posts unless they join (hope that makes sense).

• Shazinoz
    Shazinoz Member Posts: 307
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good Luck with getting your aproval.

I LOVE Mansfield and areas (lived at Sawmill settlement one season).

I worked at Mt. ller as a Lifty for 6 years (and met my husband there - aa Aussie ski and snowboard instructor).

Used to do all our shopping in Mansfield and our evenings out - movies, pub dinners etc.

TRULY LOVELY area.

Good Luck with your event...