Arty crafty types?

Options

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ha! I know that feeling, Tonya.  I eventually gave up and shifted out to the garage, so now I have to fight with the lawn mower for space! :)

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ooo, I like all those.  We might need something that includes more than craft for the artists and photographers....  How about 'creatives' or 'the creative bunch' or 'creative folk' ?   (I'm not all that good at naming things! :)

• jobeno
    jobeno Member Posts: 23
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am using my time between chemo visits to finish all the unfinished projects that i have never have time to do.  I am currently finishing christmas decorations that i started 3 years ago.

Jo-Anne

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options
    For me crafty conjures images of knitting and doilies - by the au I am currently knitting so no issues with that! I like the idea of creatives or artists

Expressive creators
    Creative expression
    The artists' abode
    The expression room
    The creatives corner
    Artist's cosy corner
    Girls who love to create

A few ideas?
  • chemostyle
    chemostyle Member Posts: 150
    edited March 2015
    Options

This comment edited at amy's request.  Event information moved elsewhere.

~Di

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh!  See?  You're so much better at naming things than me!   I like Creative Corner or Cosy Corner -- they both make me think of a nice soft couch and plenty of time to think! :)

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

No problems Jo -- I think there's a place for creative christmas decorations in our group! :)

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good on you, Amy, that's a lovely idea.  :)

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Nah, there's no way you're escaping Leonie! Plus -- you don't have to actually 'finish' anything.  Creative thinking welcome, too! :)

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sounds great Fran.  I think the focus of this group will be on our actual creativity, but of course you can donate or sell the results of whatever you do if that suits you.  :)

• chemostyle
    chemostyle Member Posts: 150
    edited March 2015
    Options

FOMO (Fear of Missing out) ... May be you like to let your daughters know that:

FOMO = WTBI (Want To Be Involve)

lol

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

pink creations

pink creative girls

pink art

creative art group

art at bcna

off the top of my head again!

Tonya xx

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good one Amy. XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Pink creative Art Group.....XLeonie

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

Well our group has a date for our pink day. i have finally cinvinced them to keep it as a mini field of women some wanted it as just a cancer remembrance but others that have attended my mini fields were dissapointed that some didnt want pink ladies. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO we win . gee i am good ha ha ha .

the local CWA is having a pink morning tea, and my son and fiancee are playing music banjo and fiddle and guitars they are in an old time band (bluegrass) so will let you know more later, and if anyone near by you are welcome to turn up. sorting out council etc at the moment.wish me luck 

mansfield shire is probably one of the worst when it comes to allowing permits to put the ladies in the ground depends who you are and who's pockets are lined. wish me luck Marita??????