Anyone discovered a pretty bralette for larger slightl missing chest?

Options
2»

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I've found it much easier these days to step in and out of crop tops rather than get things over my head.  No matter the exercise I do, I just don't have the flexibility to manage over the head now.
  • Jwrenn
    Jwrenn Member Posts: 144
    Options
    @Sister my shoulder on the surgery side is stuffed I think, not just to do with bc either. Maybe I should try that. 
  • MicheleR
    MicheleR Member Posts: 343
    Options
    Update: im trialling a few things. First one I received in post is a yoga crop top. I liked the look of this. You still couldnt wear with a more sheer work top. I was skeptical because it has a shelf bra and might be tight but no, quite comfy. Has the usual foam sort of cups, easily removed, not sure a prosthetic would fit and i have yet to try it. 
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,536
    Options
    @MicheleR not sure about comfort, but it’s very pretty 💖
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    That is so pretty - look forward to your review.  Where is it from ?
  • MicheleR
    Options
    @June1952,

Its from Dharma Bums. Strange name. Made out of recycled plastic apparently PET.

Ive worn for 2 days, very comfy. Did cause a bit of swearing this morning trying to get into it but thats a flexibility issue.  The one i bought has cross over straps on the back which id probably prefer straight but cant complain. 
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    Thankyou @MicheleR.  Not sure they would be comfy for this oldie as I prefer the natural fibres.  I will check their website though.
  • MicheleR
    Options
    Ok. I got two of the bralettes i ordered from the busted tank. The one in the picture and another which is more brasized (im wearing so couldnt take a good photo). The one im wearing i was impressed by the softness of the material. My first impression wearing it is that there is not a whole lotta support for lefty. We shall see. Ill post a picture of it later and report on comfort. I think its a bit nicer looking than the one in photo. 

• MicheleR
    Options
    Ok so i didnt rate this onenot uncomfortable but didnt hold anything up.