First Post

Options
13»

Comments

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi June, probably the best way to contact people is to click on my blog, and write there, more people will talk in a new blog, hope things are still going ok with the Radiotherapy, and the thing is to take things as they come, some people dont have any reaction to chemo, so fingers crossed. do you know how many sessions you are going to have? speak soon

• Collinbee
    Collinbee Member Posts: 42
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello Moria

Going well with radiotherapy with only two more sessions next week and then a month off until I start Chemo.

Have had no reaction at all to the treatments so lucky.

Wasnt so lucky yesterday - when coming out of hospital and had a fall and have a very sore foot. I heard a crack and was sure that I broke a bone but Dr didnt think so but didnt order an Xray. Very bruised today and still feel there may be a fracture there so today just sitting and getting about with great difficulty. We are home for the weekend and Tom (husband) is very good in the house has put the washing out and has been to the shops

Could have done without this.

Had a bone scan yesterday and gated heart scan next Wednesday and then we will be home thank goodness.

How are things going with you.

Enjoying our contact.

Cheers  June

• Lyn11
    Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
    edited March 2015
    Options

what a bummer June. I hope it isn't broken and you are up and about soon. Lucky you not having a reaction to the radiation. With any luck the chemo will go the same way,

Lynne

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

thats a bit of a bummer about your foot, but great to hear you husband is helping you through this, what would we do without them eh.  Where do you live? do you have hospitals near you. i have to travel 650k's to get to adelaide, then the return journey home, so a bit of a long one, but they have good cancer council hotels there, which are a godsend for country people. please let me know how you go with chemo, thinking of you and wish you all the best. i went to a look good feel better session, and we had some fun, so hope you enjoy it X Moira