Despair

13»

Comments

• Autismandbc
    Autismandbc Member Posts: 20
    Thanks Halla. It doesn't matter if we agree or disagree on certain subjects because it's the act of feeling compelled to voice an opinion that makes you feel empowered regardless of the logic or lack of logic involved in the debate. I feel more positive when I express frustration in a healthy way, like on a forum instead of binge drinking. Let's SMASH that 10 kgs in the face and send it straight to hell!!! 😘
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    @Autismandbc I agree there. Voicing your opinion means you’re speaking your truth, as opposed to stifling it to keep others happy or to be accepted by society or the majority and not be ridiculed or judged. When you start doing that, you’re basically living for others, and that doesn’t end well. It’s also a lot healthier to vent here than to binge drink, as you said 👌🏻
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    There can be however, a very fine line between speaking one's truth and being offensive. Proceed down this path with caution! Kindness should always triumph. K xox
  • Carissa_BCNA
    Carissa_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 251
    Just a note to say we have decided to close this discussion as the conversation moved away from the original topic. For reference, our community guidelines can be viewed at the top of each page under 'Community Info.' 

Thanks for your understanding.
This discussion has been closed.