Support for resources

Options
Giovanna_BCNA
Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
Hello everyone,

Red Energy is proudly helping BCNA to provide resources that empower our members through COVID-19. BCNA’s Online Network is one of those resources, a safe place to discuss how COVID-19 may be impacting you and to draw on the support of BCNA’s online community members.

Another resource is our COVID-19 Podcast Series which can be found in BCNA’s My Journey Online Tool.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding COVID-19 dont hesitate to start a discussion or if you would like to speak with a cancer nurse, please call our helpline on 1800 500 258.  

regards Giovanna

Tagged:

Comments

• Abbydog
    Abbydog Member Posts: 482
    Options
    I agree with Afraser. Lets think of all of those in lockdown now for 6 weeks in Melbourne. Life is hard for many under these circumstances. Especially those fighting cancer.
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    I saw my lymphoedema therapist for the first time in over 4 months yesterday! Both of us in masks, cackling with laughter! What else can you do? My arm’s fine, I’ve had this long enough to know what to do but it must be so hard for those who had a normal life and no cancer just a few months ago. If that’s you, then this is no time to to soldier on by yourself. Reach out wherever you can, including here, and let’s help each other as much as we can.