My Scalp Hurts

Options
2»

Comments

• Fern88
    Fern88 Member Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi @Locksley it was one of the biggest shocks for me, I originally had very long hair down to the cheeks of my butt, so I decided to get it cut just below my shoulder (60cm off) before my 1st cycle then on day 12 it started to fall out so 5 days later my partner shaved it to 3mm looked weird as but felt great. I don't recall having a sore scalp maybe a little tingling , but agree with @ddon I had to change to a satin pillowcase straight away as my head sort of stuck to my cotton one😂. I just wear a beanie or bandanas. I agree with @Zoffiel the feeling of the shower on your head is awesome, but I still freak out a bit when I see my reflection in a window or look in a mirror. How are you going with it?
    Hugso xo
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    Options
    Hi Fern88, Yes feeling OK now that its done.  I do get a shock when I look in a mirror because it's not registering that this is me.  Have some hats to help keep my head warm! Hugs xx
  • LoisLois
    LoisLois Member Posts: 43
    Options
    That initial chop is a power punch! However, that first shower - orgasmic! I totally agree to the pins/needles in my skull - only at night strangely! Luckily I volunteered my husband as Tribute and he massages my skull. Today, I’m shaving it all off. It’s interesting to see myself in the mirror after years of hiding behind long hair. However it’s liberating. Good luck honey and big hugs xxx