Logan area

Options
13»

Comments

• Kathryne
    Kathryne Member Posts: 78
    edited March 2015
    Options

I had the best time too Maxene, its one thing to communicate on line with each other but to actually meet and be able to talk face to face is another thing. Meeting you all has made me see  I am not so alone after all and that there are others who have been where I am or are in the same situation and feeling the same emotions that I am feeling.  Getting a hug from you guys filled me with such peace, it was just what I needed. Thank you all for taking the time, I cant wait to catch up again and truly hope we can do it often. I Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and the New Year finds us all healthy, Happy and on the road to recovery.

Kathy XXXX

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Ladies

I always seem to be lagging behind with my replies but had to go to work today! Good day and met a lady who has had a bilateral mastectomy and think will come and join us for Christmas lunch Lynne she lives in Kallangur. She's going to phone me but also have her details so can contact her if i don't hear anything.

Was a great day yesterday and would love to meet you again, just need a bit of notice to sort out my roster.

Enjoy your weekends I'm off paddling early tommorrow morning and then to work later.

Take care

Love Sarah x

• briohne
    briohne Member Posts: 20
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello all!

Just letting you know that YES the need for a support group in Logan is GREAT!  So an official group has been started!

We have our first get together tomorrow morning at The Coffee Club Browns Plains (the one near Montezumas) I will be at the table with the yellow flowers on it.  I realise its late notice but if you are free, please stop by.

We also have started a facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/LoganBreastSupport/ 

I would love it if you guys joined. 

Also, more information can be found on the BCNA site, just search Logan and Surrounds Breast Cancer Support Group. :-)

• briohne
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello all!

Just letting you know that YES the need for a support group in Logan is GREAT!  So an official group has been started!

We have our first get together tomorrow morning at The Coffee Club Browns Plains (the one near Montezumas) I will be at the table with the yellow flowers on it.  I realise its late notice but if you are free, please stop by.

We also have started a facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/LoganBreastSupport/ 

I would love it if you guys joined. 

Also, more information can be found on the BCNA site, just search Logan and Surrounds Breast Cancer Support Group. :-)

• Lyn11
    Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
    edited March 2015
    Options

You will love having a support group. We meet every 2 weeks and I really enjoy meeting up with everyone. Perhaps we could all meet up half way one day? That would be one big party! 

All the best with your group,

Lynne

• briohne
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes Lynn!!  Lets do that!

:-)

• Lyn11
    Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
    edited March 2015
    Options

Our next meet-up is next Wed (State of Origin Day.....go the Maroons) so I will see how many others are interested and get back to you.

xxx

• briohne
    edited March 2015
    Options

fantastic!  We can come to you :-)

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

I would love to meet up with the Logan ladies so we must plan it soon !!

Probably a Weds am would be better for traffic .

Looking forward to it 

Sarah x