Logan area

Options

Comments

• Kathryne
    Kathryne Member Posts: 78
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ok ladies just name the date and time and I will be there, thanks for the offer of a lift Maxene once we know the date I will call you. Lookng forward to meeting you all, its just what the Dr ordered .

Kathryne

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi ladies

Sorry you've been waiting on my reply! had a very busy weekend with Christmas parties and Dragon boat regatta yesterday! The best day for me this week is Thursday  8th as I am off or Monday 12th. Let me know how that suits you all.

Love Sarah x

• Sarah 51
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi ladies

Sorry you've been waiting on my reply! had a very busy weekend with Christmas parties and Dragon boat regatta yesterday! The best day for me this week is Thursday  8th as I am off or Monday 12th. Let me know how that suits you all.

Love Sarah x

• Lyn11
    Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thursday suits me :)

• Kathryne
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ok ladies Thursday sounds ok to me, I had chemo last Friday and if this time is anything like last time I will have the hip pains that day so will be strongly medicated but I know you will all understand. I am so looking forward to meeting you all.

Kathryne

• Kathryne
    edited March 2015
    Options

The 8th is best for me as on the 12th I have my radiation education session at the Mater. So looking forward to meeting you all.

Kathryne

• Maxene_36
    Maxene_36 Member Posts: 41
    edited March 2015
    Options

So Thursday ladies?  Awsome!  Are you all happy to go to Carindale?  What time suits best - around 12ish?  Hopefully I won't be feeling too bad, but wouldn't miss it!

Maxie xx

• Maxene_36
    edited March 2015
    Options

So Thursday ladies?  Awsome!  Are you all happy to go to Carindale?  What time suits best - around 12ish?  Hopefully I won't be feeling too bad, but wouldn't miss it!

Maxie xx

• Kathryne
    edited March 2015
    Options

12 ish is good for me, I just hope I can walk ok, I have had a bad night and I am in a lot of pain today :(. But I am looking forward to meeting you fine ladies.

Kathryne

• Sarah 51
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Ladies

I know Carindale shopping centre as used to meet one of my girlfriends from the Gold Coast there last year when I was having chemo. I'll see Lynne this evening at our breast cancer beer night so will tee everything up with her. I could wear my pink wig but guess that's a bit OTT will also wear a pink lady pin. I'm the one with all the curls!

Can you email me your mobile number just in case we don't recognise each other lol!

See you tommorrow at midday

Love Sarah x

• Lyn11
    Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ok I am back from camping in a little camper van with a blustery cold wind howling around my feet and rain pouring over me. I am freezing cold but at least I am home and dry now. It was wet and cold work packing everything up in the rain and then driving home with the air con on so the front window didn't fog up. I thought this was summer and the Sunshine State! I am looking forward to drinkies tonight at the Club.

And I will be all set for tomorrow to meet you lovely ladies at Carindale. Pink ladies and ribbons it is!Apparently our group is featuring in the latest Beacon but it hasn't come in the mail here yet. Lynda will bring her copy tonight...I hope :)

Love, Lynne

• Kathryne
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Ladies,

My mobile is 0411400378 I look forward to meeting you all tomorrow. Maxene I will text you my address if you dont mind picking me up on your way through tomorrow.

Kathryne

• Kathryne
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Ladies,

My mobile is 0411400378 I look forward to meeting you all tomorrow. Maxene I will text you my address if you dont mind picking me up on your way through tomorrow.

Kathryne

• Maxene_36
    edited March 2015
    Options

Just a note to say thank you very much guys, it was so wonderful to meet you all and chat candidly about life.  And thanks for 'making time' - I feel so good after being around other pink sisters! 

It's so easy to feel alone in this journey, and yesterday I truely felt apart of something.   

Looking forward to catching up again,

Maxie xx

• Maxene_36
    edited March 2015
    Options

Just a note to say thank you very much guys, it was so wonderful to meet you all and chat candidly about life.  And thanks for 'making time' - I feel so good after being around other pink sisters! 

It's so easy to feel alone in this journey, and yesterday I truely felt apart of something.   

Looking forward to catching up again,

Maxie xx