Paclitaxel

Options
2»

Comments

• ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549
    Options
    Hi all, Well I have had 2 treatments and it is so different to AC Only a few side effects, but feeling so much better in myself, it was good to have the 3 weeks to recover from AC, and my mind is in a better place now. sending hugs xx
  • ddon
    ddon Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Thats so good - hope you continue to feel better. 
  • Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Glad that everything is going well, you are on the home stretch, so look after yourself :)
  • ChezaH
    Options
    Hi all Just had my 11th treatment Wednesday and noticed that my hand fingers and arm on the side of my surgery are swollen this morning, any suggestions  o
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,378
    Options
    Hi @ChezaH
    Best to check. Oedema is possible, as is an allergy but both are more likely to be evident much earlier on. Is it the arm used for treatment? Your breast care nurse or oncology nurse may be able to assist. Best wishes. 
  • ChezaH
    Options

Afraser said:

Hi @ChezaH
    Best to check. Oedema is possible, as is an allergy but both are more likely to be evident much earlier on. Is it the arm used for treatment? Your breast care nurse or oncology nurse may be able to assist. Best wishes. 

Hi Afraser  no its not the treatment arm, it the surgery arm. Not really  bad its there. I will keep a close eye on it Thanks Cheryl
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 925
    Options
    Hi @ChezaH hope all is OK.  I've just had my first session yesterday.    Let me know.  Sending hugs xx