Supermarket Deliveries

Options
2»

Comments

• Dory65
    Dory65 Member Posts: 323
    Options
    I haven't been able to get toilet paper for weeks. Been using tissues - but now they're not available either :/
  • Caz1
    Caz1 Member Posts: 382
    Options
    @Dory65 have you tried big w or officeworks or little supermarkets like IGA s?
  • Tinks
    Tinks Member Posts: 234
    Options
     Bunnings was selling basic jumbo rolls like you find in offices etc. 
  • Dory65
    Dory65 Member Posts: 323
    Options
    I shall try Bunnings and Officeworks. IGA barren. Thanks :)
  • Tinks
    Tinks Member Posts: 234
    Options
    On Woolies site there is a page for priority assistance that has a text box at the bottom where you can write In your reason for your request. I put in my current cancer status, ie cancer receiving treatment for me, and my doctors phone number if they wanted to verify. If you have a benefit card or seniors card you should put your number in but you don’t have to have such a card. 

Woolies are supposed to send a text to confirm. They did for my mother’s request, within 48 hours  but they didn’t for me so I rang to enquire after 4 days and was told I had been approved. I checked the website and there was a wide range of delivery windows available automatically including next day and I didn’t need a code. 

Delivery costs have not been increased as far as I could tell. It’s better value to do a bigger shop and pay less delivery.

The helpful staff member said there were many requests but the delivery service was coping, it was just the volume of requests to process that was holding them up a bit.

Hope this helps xx