Confused about eating and drinking

2»

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,354
    The first loss wasn’t really an effort , but since then I’ve joined a gym and in lockdown I have joined the daily walkers - it’s good for the head as well as the hips. 
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    @Afraser,

I seriously would have been devastated if the wine tasted terrible.  Alcohol free days are at 5 or 6.  I will, however, give it a seriously hard nudge on the other days lol. 
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,354
    Fair enough! Yes it wasn’t good - wine went off on A/C and then most other foods and beverages on Taxol, when my taste buds packed up altogether. Thank god coffee was OK! 
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    @ChezaH I'm not a diagnosed coeliac, Wheat products give me indigestion and gut pains if I have any more than a small amount--that's really all the information I need to know I should avoid them. Easier said than done, unfortunately, as I love bread and pasta. The gluten free stuff is generally yuck, in my opinion, and it's not like I need any more excuses to put butter and cheese on my plate.
  • ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549

Zoffiel said:

@ChezaH I'm not a diagnosed coeliac, Wheat products give me indigestion and gut pains if I have any more than a small amount--that's really all the information I need to know I should avoid them. Easier said than done, unfortunately, as I love bread and pasta. The gluten free stuff is generally yuck, in my opinion, and it's not like I need any more excuses to put butter and cheese on my plate.

Hi Zoffiel, I have been thinking that maybe because of my coeliac that it might have made my treatments a bit harder, not really sure just thought I would ask Hope you are feeling ok sending hugs x