what does all this mean

Options
2»

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Jwrenn Please make sure you know what your radiation therapy will cost well before you start. In the private system it can run into five figures. It's not covered by Medicare at all. I'd be calling them immediately. K xox
  • Jwrenn
    Jwrenn Member Posts: 144
    Options
    @kmakm I did ask the original surgeon when I  saw him in the clinic and he said it wouldn’t cost, I think because I was referred from the public system. Thank you for reminding me and I might give my bc nurse a call. 
  • HunnyB
    HunnyB Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks girls for your messages 🥰
    @arpie I am thinking positively & keep telling myself it’s going to be doable for me too, I have already purchased my udder cream, @Jwrenn yes they told me I could start 4 weeks from surgery. I am a water baby & swimming & standup paddle boarding are my regular exercise sessions & sanity savers so was really upset when I was told I can’t do either during treatment, I’ve already had 2 weeks out of the water due to op & healing so have decided to put off the start date until the week after Easter as we are camping I couldn’t bear not being in the water.
    xoxo
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Another SUPer @Sister!
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,961
    Options
    Dear @HunnyB
    Love your 'pen name'!

from jennyss in Western NSW