Feeling "cleansed"

Options
13»

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Take real good care of yourself and i hope you recover quickly.  You have been through a big challenge ( you were having the reconstruction - yes?) XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Take real good care of yourself and i hope you recover quickly.  You have been through a big challenge ( you were having the reconstruction - yes?) XLeonie

• danielle ghilardi
    danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Leonie,

that brought a smile to my face thinking of you playing on the floor with your grand daughter. I am glad you had a good time. I hope the aches and pains go away soon!! Danielle xx

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Louise, It has been a "sick" year for me  but now I am on my way to good things.  Merry Xmas to you as well.  I hope all is going well for you. XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Louise, It has been a "sick" year for me  but now I am on my way to good things.  Merry Xmas to you as well.  I hope all is going well for you. XLeonie

• shereejoy
    shereejoy Member Posts: 120
    edited March 2015
    Options

Phew... that is a fantastic result for you and your family xx

May have to get the contact details off you in the near future xx

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Sheree - any time you need them.  You do have lots happening in your "arena" though in the next couple of months.XLeonie

• shereejoy
    shereejoy Member Posts: 120
    edited March 2015
    Options

It's all good... just found out the other day they are going to do my genetic testing for free through the public system! yay

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

How good is that??  It is well worth knowing - either way.  Then it puts you in control about what you want to do.  The universe is starting to work in your way!!!! XLeonie

• louiseg
    louiseg Member Posts: 412
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I went through Genetic Services of WA at King Edward Memorial Hospital for my gene testing. It didn't cost me anything so if anyone wants their phone number (and lives in WA) it is 9340 1525. You do need to satisfy their criteria for testing but if you do, you don't pay anything.
  • jules
    jules Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2015
    Options

I noted it mentioned that the BRACA testing was $1600.

I had the testing done in Newcastle and it cost me nothing.

I think I qualified as I was triple negative.

There are criteria for testing and some people are eligible to have it done so that might be worth looking into.

Jules

• jules
    jules Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2015
    Options

I too love to meditate.It seems to set me up for the day ahead and keep my emotions on an even keel.I then don't go up and down with stress.

I think it's time you give yourself as a gift and it reinforces your importance rather than just getting swept along in the day.

I have to have a routine though or it doesn't happen.

I meditate first thing in the morning before anything else and after dinner while Phil cleans up!!