Post-active treatment fatigue

Options
13»

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @Brenda5
    Heart goes out to you as you care for your Dad. It's not easy as you watch him weaken. 
    Perhaps a photo of the tulips progress.
    A break away in the fresh air would certainly have helped you.
    Take care 
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    I slept last night from 8pm until 6.30 this morning. I don't know if it was a delayed fishing tiredness or if it was the 3 lots of nurses through the day to dad. Dad has rallied. He is now eating watermelon! He hadn't eaten in a few weeks.
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    @Brenda5 Sending lots of love & strength to you both. That dose of fishing would have done you good & your body must have needed sleep after your big couple of days. take care & fingers crossed for more good days to come for you both.xx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Bloody kids! All booked into my second yoga class but the youngest is home sick. Gargh!
  • Bon Bon
    Bon Bon Member Posts: 37
    Options
    Yes fatigue is a killer, I am about 15 months post treatment, still on Hormone blockers though, and about 3 to 4pm it hits, all the things I was going to do when I get home from work goes out the window, and I struggle like hell to reach 5 o'clock.  But it's the ones that come out of the blue, like just about to go somewhere and all of a sudden you feel like you spent 3 nights with Charlie Sheen, that get me. 

I exercise as that is suppose to help, my joints and fatigue didn't get that memo!! 
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    @kmakm Dont give up!! Book into the next one. Hope your child gets better soon so you can hit those classes again. xx