Scans

Options

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @kmakm
    Here's hoping your news is a niggle only!  Your poor body has been through the mill and it will retaliate every now and again and say I don't like this and annoy!
    Take care and fingers crossed
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,831
    Options
    Good news @Deanne.  As I have had arthritis in my hips and knees for some years and now the feet and shoulders are joining the clan I can feel your pain.
    Thinking of you @kmakm - hope you have had some good reassuring news by now.
    Hugs to all going through the added stresses - don't we get tired of tests ?  Those little niggles come back to haunt us at every turn. - but we are still here.   :D
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    hey @kmakm,

Glad that it is over for you.  Every time I have had a bone scan it's been full body. Fingers and toes crossed for you lovely.
    xoxoxo
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Thanks @kezmusc. Yes it was a pretty tedious day. Haven't heard anything. Give it another 24 hours?
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    They always tell me 48 hours for results.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    My bone scam took forever and it was sort of 3 D ...my pain was my shoulder but it was still a whole body one. Hope you hear results soon. I'd be ringing to see if they have the results as I'm a nutter about these things now. It always takes longer than they say though.
  • kmakm
    Options
    Thank you @primek.
  • Kat09
    Kat09 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 269
    Options
    Hi @kmakm , I've just read this thread and hope that all is ok with your scans and that you have the all clear. Such a scary time, I hate those things!
  • kmakm
    Options
    Hi @Kat09. I haven't heard anything yet. I'm kind of loathe to call because if there's something to worry about nothing will happen over the weekend. Or maybe the public hospital is just slow? I think I'll wait until Monday to call. I've got a busy weekend to distract me. Thank you sweets! K xox
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,586
    Options
    All the best for the best results, @kmakm - it really is SUCH a pain that every ache & pain or change in bodily functions sends us into a loop!    grrr 

• kmakm
    Options
    @kezmusc Exactly! Glad you're OK and hope that the aches & pains are easing.
  • Artferret
    Artferret Member Posts: 259
    Options
    @kmakm
    Kate, you heard anything yet? Thinking of you. Cathxx
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Artferret No! Which I'm taking as a good sign. I'll ring tomorrow for confirmation. K xox  :*