8 year clearance this week after triple neg recurrance :)

Options

Comments

• Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    Options
    Great news and lovely photo!  Congratulations, Paula! Here's to many more years to come! xx

• Rainbowkitten
    Rainbowkitten Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank-you so much for sharing this positive news. I am 6 months into my triple neg journey & after some recent bad news, I really needed to see this! 💫
    And well done you!! 🙌
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    Awesome to see this Mum2jj keep on enjoying each day.... 

• CarmelS
    CarmelS Member Posts: 268
    Options
    You look fabulous Paula x
    Carmel
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    I love that you take the pic in the loo Paula! K xox
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
    @mum2jj Have got my first year scans coming up in June I will be pleased once they are done. Also TNBC classification but am 1 % hormone affected so am on the AI for the 1 %.     ( apparently anything under 3 % is TNBC )   I work with a woman who is now 14 years clear TNBC  so it is always good to hear these positive stories.  LoL  pic from the loo. xo
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Great news Paula, and as has been said,  great photo
  • Shellshocked2018_
    Shellshocked2018_ Member Posts: 283
    Options
    Hi mum2jj,
    I was so excited to read this today.
    I am also TNBC, diagnosed October 2018.
    After being told I had clear margins and no lymph node involvement, to find out whilst I was having chemo after an unscheduled CT scan whilst admitted into hospital with neutropenia.
    Was told that I had an enlarged lymph node , after ultrasound and aspiration I was told that the node had cancer cells in it, some had started to die from the chemotherapy.
    So now once I have finished my Paclitaxel in five weeks time I’m booked in for a full auxiliary clearance mid July.

As you would be aware I have had so many mixed emotions, but after reading your story I’m feeling more positive, so thank you so much I really needed to hear this story.

So thank you once again.
    Lets kick this cancers arse!

• mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    @Shellshocked2018_ , I had a positive lymph node with my first diagnosis nearly 10 years ago. I’m glad my story has given you hope. 
    Yes you go kick it’s arse!
    paula xxxx
  • Shellshocked2018_
    Options
    Thanks Paula it sure has given me hope.
    so thank you so much again xx
  • lgray3911
    lgray3911 Member Posts: 207
    Options
    Thank you Paula x
  • Goodhealthagain
    Goodhealthagain Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Congratulations Lovely Paula

That is the best news. 
    Just fills me so much of positive thoughts and feelings, as I too had a triple negative diagnosis, six years (2013) originally (1.7cm and one positive node), and then recurrence nearly three years later (2016), same spot (1.7cm) followed by a total axillary clearance and mastectomy.  Our stories are just unbelievably similar.

Much love, Cheryl xo
  • Shellshocked2018_
    Options
    Goodhealthagain, 

I’m with you it’s so informative to hear of other people who have had the same diagnosis and know that we are not alone, and those that have had a similar journey of curve balls.
    Its so shitty to go through this horrid disease, but comforting to know that you have come out at the other end, sending hope to all of us.

Sending cyber hugs to everyone that needs one 
    xx