New to BCNA

Options
2»

Comments

• sandramj
    sandramj Member Posts: 253
    Options
    Hi @youngdogmum I live on Gold Coast & a young friend is starting s younger woman group for bc.  I’m not sure if she’s on here but you can find Carla Joy on fb also as “cancer Unplugged”. We have a group meets at Southport cancer council
    on first Tuesday each month also on fb “cancer support sisters” who have some great speakers each month and a coffee meet on the third Tuesday each month.  Check out the Facebook pages.  I volunteer with s few groups on the GC who do makeover/pamper days. Check out on fb Beauties Feeling Fabulous”. & Lotus Living Organically for your True Unique Self.  We have the next pamper day st Nerang Bicentennial hall on Monday June 2 at 9:30am. Msg me if you want any more info. Hugs.  X Sandra. 
  • Beryl C.
    Beryl C. Member Posts: 270
    Options
    kmakm - 'love youse all!' Why? Because everyone on this forum 'gets it!' and knows the experience of having their live turned upside down.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Beryl C.  :*  <3  :)
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I, like @kmakm am over the 50 divide but still have kids at school.  On one hand, I'm young - on the other, I'm not (and I certainly don't feel it with the joint pains).  It's hard because the issues are different but still the same.