Painful/stiff hands and feet post chemo

Options
2»

Comments

• Trussy
    Trussy Member Posts: 16
    Options
    When they gave me the pages and pages of side effects of what the chemo could cause i remember feeling frightened and horrified...i never really gave it a thought that some of these symptoms may expand over years following 😱 stupid or what..
    People think that now my chemo is over I'm good again!!
    @Zoffiel that is a bloody fantastic analagy, and so true 😂
    @DebbieMc you must be "a picker" like me i can never leave a scab or spot alone, big hugs to you, you sound like you've been through a lot. My son who's 23 had a craniotomy just 8wks ago, he has primary Brain cancer, unfortunately they can't remove all of his tumors but they are slow growing at the moment. Xx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Tell 'em to give you codeine and be done with it - it actually works unlike the other things (but take it with caution).

So sorry to hear about your son.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your son @Trussy. Big hugs to you both. K xox (a fellow picker!)
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Easier to crack than codeine these days @Sister
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,577
    Options
    I am So sorry to hear your son's diagnosis & treatment @Trussy .... how heart breaking for you and the family  :(    I hope that the tumours remain slow growing & hopefully successful treatment further down the track.

Have you considered contacting Charlie Teo?  He often goes where others fear to tread with Brain surgery?  

Take care, all the best for your boy & your family xx