Tattooing over mastectomy scar

2»

Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    @LMK74 Thank you. I have always been terrified of needles but just really feel I need to do this. 
  • Blossom1961
    Well ladies. That was a waste of time. I drove 45mins to make the booking as their phone is out. I came home and then returned a few days later for the appt. I am trying to be patient but I feel that after thirty minutes when they didn’t show, it was fair for me to come back home. I won’t be going back.
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    How disappointing for you. Not good business on their part
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    That's very bad manners. Wtf. So sorry @Blossom1961.
  • Glynnis
    Glynnis Member Posts: 353
    @Blossom1961 how was tattooing? What did you get?
  • Blossom1961
    @Glynnis The tattooist didn’t show. I waited for over thirty minutes, then left.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Noooo!  :#
  • Glynnis
    @Blossom1961 how disappointing for you, that’s not very good of the tattooist is it, did they contact you at all after you left? Might need to find another tattooist I think
  • Blossom1961
    @Glynnis The tattooist Hasn’t contacted me. I only went there as the female artist/owner there has done some voluntary work for BC patients in the past and I wanted to show my support.
  • Glynnis
    @Blossom1961 I hope you find someone else who wi do an awesome job and perhaps a bit of integrity re there clients not good enough is it
  • Blossom1961
    @LMK74 If you are still on here, I got my tattoo today - finally. I travelled eight hours just to get it done by this lady. She was brilliant. Four ooh ouch moments that lasted a second each. If I ever have the other boob removed I will be going back to her again. She is in Sydney and was recommended to me by this forum. If anyone wants to know her name, message me.
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    @Blossom1961, good on you. I'm glad you found someone to do it. Especially after the rudeness of the first one not showing up. I still would like to get one but deciding on something I want permanently there is hard. The healing phase is quite annoying when it starts to itch too. :).
  • Blossom1961
    @LMK74 I had my hubby design one for me. It took months of changing it and alternating between one design and the other before I decided. I love the final result. Thanks for the warning on the itching. Just as well I didn’t get one on my bum. They now put a second skin on it for two weeks so that it doesn’t take extra care. Unfortunately since chemo I am sensitive to adhesives and will have to remove it today and start with the cream.