Issue with Online Network access and resetting passwords

Rosie_BCNA
Rosie_BCNA Member Posts: 217
edited January 2019 in Community news and events
We are aware some online network members are having trouble logging into the network and updating their passwords. The developers are working on it and we will let you know as soon as the problem is fixed. Thanks for your patience.   

Comments

• Newby24
    Newby24 Member Posts: 62
    I went into reset my password and then put in the same password that I have used previously used and it worked.
  • Rosie_BCNA
    Thanks @Newby24
    The issue has now been fixed. 
  • ClaireBif
    ClaireBif Member Posts: 12
    I am trying to join a group and it isn't working... :( 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @ClaireBif
    What group are your trying to join?  Please let me know and I can send you an invite to join
    regards
  • ClaireBif
    Thank you for the reply. I am trying to join the reconstruction group. I tap on join but it doesn’t go any further... strange. Thanks for your help. 
  • Rosie_BCNA
    Hello @ClaireBif
    I've sent you an invitation so if you accept you will be in. 
  • ClaireBif
    I am so sorry Rosie_BCNA but please can you tell me where I will find the invitation? I can’t find it anywhere...
  • Rosie_BCNA
    @ClaireBif, I have sent you a private message. 
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    I've discovered I can't log in on my PC if I use internet explorer, the log in box doesn't come up. No problems if I use chrome. 
  • Rosie_BCNA
    @Zoffiel thank you for letting us know. I will pass that on to the digital team. I know the developers have been doing some work on the back end of the website so that may be connected. Glad you could get in via Chrome.  
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    edited January 2019
    @Rosie_BCNA
    Just noticed you are in this post - Happy New Year to you!

• Rosie_BCNA
    Thanks @iserbrown. Happy New Year to you and thank you!  
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    I am having trouble logging in on my ipad all of a sudden ! Weird ! Laptop is ok ! any suggestions ?
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @tigerbeth
    Not sure why that is happening.  Maybe try turning the ipad off and starting again, or refresh the page. 
    I have noted that there have been some technical issues in the online space and we are looking into this.