Giovanna's Virtual Christmas Lunch

Options
13»

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Yeah it's a bitch! You've been dealt a double blow.
    Pleased to read you're fighting spirit is there
    Best wishes
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    @Annie C  Are you going to take your report around to the doctor and wave it under his nose?

What a bitch but at least you know what you're dealing with and now you can work out the management.
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @Sister
    Well I would but that particular doctor was one of our fly / in fly out doctors. They are used a lot up here in the Kimberley. Come for 12 weeks from wherever and then bugger off.

We call them "seagulls". You know - fly in, shit all over us and then fly off.

I doubt if I will ever see him again. 

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    .....I doubt if I will ever see him again. ....

But someone else probably has & also received the wrong diagnosis ..... it really needs to be 'on record'.  Not good enough IMHO!  xx  
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    You are correct @arpie.

My comment was a very much in a ME moment.

Thing is though, since September 2017 and December 2018 I have seen 9 different FIFO doctors at our A&E. I can remember with clarity his derogatory comment but not his name.

It was my GP who organised a consultation with the physician. I cannot help but wonder if the referral was done to shut me up. But this squeaky wheel got what was required. 

And that is not a very fair comment about my GP who generally has been supportive.

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Image result for funny cancer image
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    ADEAN would love that recipe please
    @adean