Broken Toe

Options
Schwen
Schwen Member Posts: 34
edited December 2018 in General discussion
Hi Everyone, been a while since I have been on here....been doing really well, I have only 3 Paclitaxil left to go...anyway the Question is last night I kicked something and i heard a crack and I figure I have broken my little toe and possibly the one next to it, should i go have it seen too, or will it be ok... I figure it will take longer to heal as i have a blister on another toe that has taken since the 12th October to heal  properly, and it still isnt 100% healed....any advice would be appreciated....
Thank you in Advance....

Cheers
Schwen (Wendy) 
Tagged:

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,371
    Options
    Hi @Schwen
    A broken toe will usually fix itself but normally you'd tape it to the nearest toe for support and to keep it straight. If that one is also broken or damaged, that may not be useful for either toe. Perhaps best to have your GP take a look and advise? 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
    Options
    Hi @Schwen I did the same thing. I kicked the wall with my little toe and yelled rather loud. I didnt go to the doctor as I was sick of being prodded. My little toenail is now black and falling off but the paclitaxel was sending it in that direction anyway. I just sped up the process! A friend of mine suggested that maybe I shouldnt have kicked the wall in the first place. My response to him was that it seemed a good idea at the time 😜