Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Rash

Options

Comments

• LITHGOW1950
    LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
    Options
    Thanks again ladies for all your support.  So I saw the oncologist today.  She does not think it is the cancer spread to the skin. She thinks it's is either resulting from Radiothreaphy (even though I completed that in 2016) but more likely to be as a result of having 16 lymph nodes taken out in Sep this year. 
    So I will continue this Thursday with my second round of chemo.  
    🌹🌹🌹
  • LITHGOW1950
    Options
    Jennyss....wish I knew how to put those little picture messages on my posts.  
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @LITHGOW1950
    Reading your post wow you must be pleased to know that it hasn't spread to the skin. I wish you well with the next round of chemo and hope the skin improves soon.
    Take care 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    That's such good news @LITHGOW1950
  • LITHGOW1950
    Options
    Thank you iserbrown and Sister. 🌹🌹
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Oh that's great to hear @LITHGOW1950! You've been on my mind this week. I saw an old friend on Saturday. Her sister's got BC and has a rash on the site of her mastectomy which has turned out to be cancer. She's having rads and a chemo pill now.

How you put the photos or pictures in is by clicking on the little landscape button on the far right above the box you type in. If you then click Choose Files, and then Files, you can choose Images and select from photos or pictures on your phone/tablet/computer. That's how I do it anyway! K xox

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    That's great news @LITHGOW1950 let's hope the oncologist is on the ball and that diagnosis sticks. Uncertainty is awful, particularly when you get wildly conflicting advice (or guesses)
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,959
    Options
    Dear @LITHGOW1950
    I am not a computer whiz, but here goes!To put pictures and photos in your messages:
    You can file photos and pictures in folders in 'My pictures' on your computer. To find good pictures/cards to save; go to the internet, type in eg 'best wishes' , then click on images in the menu bar across the top. When you see a picture you would like to save, right click, copy, open up 'my pictures' and paste. 
    When you want to include a picture in your BCNA network message; start the message,  click on the 'attach image' button in the tool bar just above your message (it is a square with a mountain in it) , then 'choose file' with a double click,
    and 'hooray', it might have worked! LOL. Sorry I can't explain any better, but have fun and get someone to help you if you can. Let me know how you go.
  • LITHGOW1950
    Options
    dear @jennyss. Thank you so much for your help I'm sorry I have taken so long to reply.  I have had a few iPad problems! Anyways I'll give it a go and let you know or you will send if I have caught on!!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Fantastic! That is excellent news. K xox
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    Wonderful news Lithgow1950
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Brilliant news @LITHGOW1950!
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Yahoo.  That's awesome news.  
  • TripleNegMama
    TripleNegMama Member Posts: 47
    Options
    I had a similar rash and it turned out that it was early cellulitis due to having lymph nodes removed and damage from radiation - if it comes and goes it could be that - antibiotics would help - a biopsy would confirm if it is skin mets.