Question

Baitball
Baitball Member Posts: 2
Hi 
I am new to this forum. I posted yesterday. The next step was for post to be reviewed. How do I know when and if my post goes online please ? 
Thanks 

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
  • iserbrown
    @Baitball

Not sure what has happened to your original post 
    @BCNA - can one of the moderators please help?
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Hi @Baitball      (Interesting name .... does that mean you are in to fishing??   A few of us are  ;)  )

Welcome to the forum - I hope you'll feel at home here!

Weird that your post is awaiting 'reviewing' - usually they post straight away!

In the meantime, if you want to put a bit of a spiel up about yourself .... you can click on your name & add it right there on the 'About box' - I 'think' that's how I put mine up (if you click on my name you can see what I put!) .... Sorry - My memory is appalling! :(      

I am sure one of the Mods will get back to you shortly about the other post!

take care
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Not sure what has happened @Baitball but, welcome.
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @Baitball sending you a private message
  • iserbrown
    Thank you!
  • Positivealways
    Positivealways Member Posts: 3
    Hi everyone I am new to this forum and to the online network.

I have a bit of trouble joining a private group. I have clicked the Join button and type in reasons why I want to join the group then clicked OK for many times. It however did not proceed to next page or show any comments. Could a moderator let me know how I could be approved to join a private group. Thank you.
  • iserbrown
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @Positivealways thanks for your message.  What group have you been tryiing to join? Once I know I can send you an invite to join. 
  • Positivealways
    Hello @Giovanna_BCNA I have sent you a message a couple of weeks ago after your earlier response but have not received any response or invite. I am not sure if you received it or not so I sent you another one tonight and hope you get the message this time.
  • Positivealways
    The group facilitator sent me an invite and I have successfully joined the group. Thank you.