On Our Walks

Comments

• jennyssjennyss Western NSWMember Posts: 533
    The colours, the foliage, the textures! And beautifully photographed. Thanks @kmakm
  • kmakmkmakm MelbourneMember Posts: 7,337
    Thank you @jennyss.
  • JJ70JJ70 FremantleMember Posts: 953
    Bunji enjoyed a dip too.

Well done @JJ70! You guys are inspiring with your fitness. Lovely bushy shots too. K xox
  • jennyssjennyss Western NSWMember Posts: 533
    Dear @Annie C, @tigerbeth , @arpie and all other orchid lovers and park lovers,
    A couple of photos for you - The Dubbo Orchid Society has a wonderful orchid house in Victoria Park in Dubbo. Victoria Park is a typical grand regional city park. Meaghan and Harry were in the park two weeks ago!! Best wishes to all on our walks this weekend.

• arpiearpie Mid North Coast, NSWMember Posts: 2,834
    Goreous, @jennyss   Did you get to see them?  They certainly are the Couple of the moment!  ;)   I think they re lovely.

I shot this pic to @Annie C  the other day ...... all the buds are now open on my brother's lovely little orchid!  

I love it!  I'd have to go back to Annie's Post to check out it's proper name tho!  ;) 

Looks like a very nice park @jennyss.

Stunning @arpie!
  • tigerbethtigerbeth MelbourneMember Posts: 522
    @jennyss lovely orchid show & great park
    @arpie that's a beautiful specimen 
    my deck is now covered with my dads orchids ,have to build a shade house quickly

• tigerbethtigerbeth MelbourneMember Posts: 522
    Just a few of the many !
  • Annie CAnnie C Member Posts: 554
    Hello all
    @arpie the orchid is a phalenopsis.

@tigerbeth I am in  awe. I warn you, orchids are addictive, build the orchid house and you won't be able to stop at 1500 or 2. Our favourite saying "we will just buy one more....."

@jennyss the park looks so calming. I have "green" envy. We are very brown at the moment. Roll on the wet season.

Ah ladies I feel a Big Australian Roadtrip coming on just to visit all the magical places presented On Our Walks.

Take care and Very Warm Kimberley Wishes to you.