Points and promotions

Options
2»

Comments

• Marianne_BCNA
    Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    There are no conspiracies or secrets. The developers (who develop this online framework for a whole lot of different organisations/uses) released version 2.7 of the online platform last week which included fixes and some upgrades. We don't understand what a lot of them mean but are asking for clarification about the most obvious ones eg promotions and what they mean. if we don't think it is relevant to our community, we will see if we can ask to have them disabled or it may just need to be a case of ignoring them. 
    @Kiwi Angel , can you go to the activity page and let me know if these are the conversations you are seeing and if not can you private message me an example so I can show the developers as this may be a glitch we need to fix. 
    @Sister, they are all new members so I'm thinking when you join you get promoted to level 1 but we will confirm this. 
    If anyone else has noticed something unusual, please private message me and I will alert the developers.
    Sorry @Zoffiel that its not more exciting than that :)
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    There you go, my curiosity is sated. :) 
  • Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Options
    I have two questions.  Where do I find out if I have been promoted?   And 2, does it come with a payrise?? :smiley: (P.s.  I'm joking)