Only 7 days till the 2018 Field of Women!

Options

Comments

• Marianne_BCNA
    Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
    Options
    So pleased that you are all planning to meet up outside the MCG. Come and see me at the registration area near gate 5 as I would love to say hi and get a photo of you all!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Will do gate girl!
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Have fun at the Field of Women and the Conference.  Do us proud!
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Thank you! I missed Summit last year because of work commitments. Fingers crossed the Melbourne weather is good 
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    It looks like we are going to have splendid Melbourne weather tomorrow. Rain, hail and thunderstorms. You bewdy. I think I shall wear a red hat.
  • iserbrown
    Options
    Yep! Four seasons in one day ha ha!
  • iserbrown
    Options
    Chivalry is alive and well! Just caught an overcrowded late running Metro train (45 mins late) and a fella gave up his seat for me! So nice!
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    Hello to all who will be attending the conference and Field of Women. I have arrived. I was hoping that I would expeience 4 seasons in one day. Yay it's going to happen. Gets a bit boring with only 2 seasons - in a year! See some of you tomorrow and the rest on Sunday and @Zoffiel you wait until to see my beanie. Does not match anything! 
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Annie C You've surfaced! In one piece I trust. I'll see you tomorrow. K xox
  • kmakm
    Options
    So! For any forum members who are keen to put faces to names, we're meeting at 11.30am at the coffee lounge in the Family Festival Zone.

I've been informed that it's possible that the BCNA might want to get some photos of us. So when we have to go to the holding bays for the pre-event briefing, we've been asked to sit at M26 around 1pm, entering through Gate 1 after we’ve scanned our tickets.

I'm starting to feel quite excited! K xox
  • iserbrown
    Options
    @Annie C
    Hope you're settling in and you don't get blown away tomorrow.  September is normally our windy month and October the wettest
    We'll wait and see if the averages are in favour.
    Take care and enjoy your visit 
    See you Sunday 
  • iserbrown
    Options
    I missed most of you but still here waiting for the game to start and watch for the wording on the banner. 
    Very emotional day thus far

Shout out to those I have seen @kmakm
    @tigerbeth and @giovanna_BCNA
  • kmakm
    Options
    Fantastic to meet you and your tall husband, albeit briefly. K xox
  • iserbrown
    Options
    Thanks!  We will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary next week