Only 7 days till the 2018 Field of Women!

Hello everyone,
Can you believes its only 7 days to go until the 2018 Field of Women!  Im getting really excited about attending this amazing event.  Its been busy busy busy here at BCNA  finalizing arrangements for this huge event.  Really looking forward to meeting some of our online members who will be attending on the day.  Dont forget to enter the competition to write the message for the Melbourne Football Club Banner which will appear at round 21 clash with Sydney!  The countdown begins.

Tagged:

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,354
    And only 6 days to the Plan B Conference. Any info? Who's speaking? 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @Afraser
    Good question, I will check tomorrow when in the office and let you know!
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,354
    Perhaps let everyone who has enrolled know! I have been told information will be "soon" and then "a week before the conference". 
  • MartineB
    MartineB Member Posts: 15
    Hi Ladies
    have my tix to 2018 Field of Women and so looking forward to it!!! Silly question but do we have times/where to meet on the day?  I know there will be 18,000 of us but do not want to be running late and miss the whole experience :)
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Hello @Afraser
    I have checked with the forums team this morning and an email with all the details will be sent out today. 
    See the link below to the conference program for Plan B
    https://www.bcna.org.au/news-events/events/plan-b-conference/plan-b-conference-program/
    Looks like a good day

• Giovanna_BCNA
    Hello @MartineB
    Look forward to seeing you at the Field of Women this Sunday!
    See the event map below which includes the Field of Women event day schedule
    https://www.bcna.org.au/media/6895/fow-eventmap_web.pdf
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,541
    OK - I didn't book into the Plan B conference nor Field of women as I was meant to be away in August however things don't always work out how you expect. Today I booked hubby and I into the MCG event Field of Women - I figure it will be a very teary day
    May see some of you there but then again we only know each other by our call names and not what we look like but I know in spirit we will all be there
    Take care
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @iserbrown I'll be there with my husband and kids and a couple of other forum members. I'd love to put faces to names if people are comfortable with it. We could meet at the coffee place in the Family Festival Zone at a certain time. Or something like that. K xox
  • iserbrown
    OK will work on that as I haven't looked at train timetable yet as to arrival - will come back and you are so sweet for suggesting that!!
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @kmakm and @iserbrown
    I will be at both, Plan B and Field of Women. Coming a long way but it will be worth it. I have to admit that when I viewed the email program, I teared up. 
    I like the idea of meeting up for coffee at the family festival zone. Can we organise something along the idea of a certain time at a map reference. May be at 11am at map reference 8 "Griffith Bros Pink lady coffee lounge? 
  • kmakm
    That's what I was thinking @Annie C. Can we make it 11.30am to allow a bit of travel time leeway?

I'll be at Plan B so we'll have to work out something for that if you're interested. And anyone else of course.  :)  K xox
  • iserbrown
    11.30 it is then!  at map reference 8 "Griffith Bros Pink lady coffee lounge
  • kmakm
    @iserbrown See you there!
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Would love to be joining you all.  I'm hoping to be at the computer, watching - so wave!  Maybe for those who are going to be there on their own, you might share phone numbers so that if you miss each other, you can sort it out.
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @kmakm and every one else

11:30am is good.

See you at the conference on Saturday. Leaving home very early tomorrow am (05:30) for the 3 hour trip to Broome then onto Perth. Overnighting in Perth then on to Melbourne at 11:30 am (Thurs) arriving at 5:30pm. Whoo hoo, don't think I will sleep tonight and not for the usual reason. 

See you soon ( and I promise I will have my Perth manners on and not my Kimberley ones)! Well we will see. Most likely the Kimberley vernacular (read the word that crows say f*****ark) will slip out. 
    Annie