Anyone from Brisbane and would like to meet up??

Options
jane84
jane84 Member Posts: 63
Ladies there's going to be a pink hope 'she shares ' event here in Brisbane on the 1.9.18. It's a small gathering of women effected by breast cancer to meet, greet, connect, support and hopefully have a few laughs.  I will be hosting it and have arranged for tapas, wine, tea coffee and cupcakes as well as a goodie bag  To register your interest go tohttps://pinkhope.org.au/events/she-shares-brisbane-september-2018/

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @jane84 @kmakm @onemargie What a great idea. Unfortunately for me, timing is not good. I look forward to similar social occasions when I've emerged from the fog of chemo. Not sure how I'm going to feel while having radiation. Fran 
  • jane84
    Options
    @Flaneuse Completely understand :) I was exactly the same through treatment, I've just finished rads and feeling social! I hope to see you at the next one! Jane
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    @jane84 Hi there love what a great idea I’ll try and come if I can. Xx
  • jane84
    Options
    @onemargie would love to see you there! 
  • Moondeer
    Moondeer Member Posts: 10
    Options
    What a lovely opportunity - perhaps the next one I will be able to attend - am in between chemo and radiation 
  • jane84
    Options
    @Moondeer we'd love to see you at the next one!! Good luck with the rest of your treatment!  Jane